Saturday, October 31, 2020

Moses page 30

 Moses page 30 by ric gustafson


Joshua ran into Moses's tent. " Lotan has ordered his men to attack us next to those low hills".
" Joshua". Moses put a hand on one of his shoulders. " You need to lead this army".
" I can't". He gave him an astonished look. " I'm not worthy".
" God has already told me you are the one to lead this army". He smiled. " He has already told me his plan".
" What is that plan?".
" I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of God in my hands". He raised his arms. " My arms will be raised and your army will be victorious".
" How can we win with swords, knives and clubs?".
" God's plan is for you to divide your army into two". He smiled. " Your men with heavier weapons in front and the others along the flanks".
" Moses, and then what?".
" When they come out of the hills, you will destroy them".


research help: ' by way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: