Tuesday, October 6, 2020

down at the Witches Brew page 1

 down at the Witches Brew page 1 by ric gustafson


Todd Reed slowly walked off the bus. He stared down the dark street.
Martin Gardner walked off and now stood by the bus bench. He looked around. " I think we need to go this way".
" Are you sure this is the quickest way home?". Todd showed fear on his face. " I don't know this area".
" I'm sure". Martin pointed toward the west. " Follow me".
They began to walk down the deserted street. At one point, Martin noticed a building with their lights on.
They walked across the street. The sign above the door read ' The Witches Brew Cafe and Tarot Readings'.
They walked up to the front door.
" I have a bad feeling about this" Todd exclaimed.
They walked in.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: