Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Moses page 20

 Moses page 20 by ric gustafson


Moses was resting under a tree. Then he heard the voice.
" Tell Pharaoh to let my people go".
" He hasn't listened to me yet".
" If he refuses to let them go". The voice hesitated. " I will plague his country with frogs".
Later, Moses delivered the message to Pharaoh.
" I will not let them go" screamed Pharaoh.
As Moses left the throne room, swarms of frogs were already forming in the outer court. No one could walk without stepping on one. The frogs invaded homes and they were noisy and smelly. The Egyptian people complained to Pharaoh. He summoned Moses and Aaron.
He held up a frog. " Take these frogs away from me and my people". He grinned. " If you do, I will let your people go".
Moses replied. " I will do as you request".
All the frogs died except the ones in the Nile.
Later, Pharaoh smiled because all was well again. He looked up and sneered. " Never will I let the people go".


research help: ' by way of the Wilderness' by Gilbert Morris


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: