Monday, July 13, 2020

the return of Henry page 2

the return of Henry page 2 by ric gustafson


Amanda walked into the small lunchroom. Her friend Georgia was already sitting at a table. She sat down and took an apple out of a bag. " Lots of customers today".
Her friend began to peel an orange. " For a weeknight, it's been busier than usual". She looked at her friend. " Tell me about this Christian stuff Henry got you into".
" One day, Henry asked me if he could show me something". She took something out of her back pocket.
" What did he give you?".
" It's called a bible tract". She handed it to her friend. " It said that I had to make the most important decision of my life".
She glanced at it. " What decision was that?".
" Where I will spend eternity". Her voice hesitated. " Either with God in heaven or without God in hell".
" I've never thought of that before". She scratched her chin. " May I take the tract home and look at it?.
" Sure".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: