Sunday, July 19, 2020

Damnation Bridge page 1

Damnation Bridge page 1 by ric gustafson


I was walking around the lake today. It was beautiful out this Sun morning. It was sunny out and not hot yet. It is six to seven miles around the whole lake.
Two thirds of the way around, I walked up to a small wooden bridge. On the side of the bridge was a sign. It read ' Damnation Bridge'. Next to it was a man dressed in red shorts and a flaming red shirt.
" Good morning". He gave me an evil grin. " Welcome to the Damnation Bridge".
" I would like to cross the bridge". I smiled. " And continue on my walk".
" Of course". He grinned again. " In fact around the next bend is a party I am having".
" A party?".
" With every kind of pleasure you can think of".
" Great". I walked up to the strange man.
" Hello Lucifer".
The man in red and I turned.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: