Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Mary of Magdala page 20

Mary of Magdala page 20 by ric gustafson


Mary and Joanna watched as Jesus talked to the tax collector.
" Leave this Matthew and follow me".
Matthew pointed to the huge piles of coins. " Leave all this".
A tall man walked in. He held up a coin. " It would be hard to give up all this".
Jesus looked at the man. " Greetings Judas".
" I finally get to meet you". Judas grinned. " I'm eager to hear you speak".
" Leave all this". Jesus stared at Matthew. " Follow me".
" All right".
Jesus now looked at Matthew's brother James. " I need you also James".
" I have many friends that are sinners". Matthew grinned. " You are invited to a party tonight at my home".
Jesus smiled. " I accept".
Judas looked at Jesus. " I'd like to come also".


research help: ' Mary called Magdalene' by Margaret George


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: