Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Mary of Magdala page 27

Mary of Magdala page 27 by ric gustafson


One late afternoon, Jesus and his followers reached a little village. Three men ran out to them.
" Are you Jesus of Nazareth?".
" Yes". Jesus grinned. " Originally of Nazareth".
One spoke up. " John the Baptist told us about you".
" John was a true prophet and man of God".
" Why did you do it?". The man yelled. " Why did you leave John?".
" I respect John". Jesus grinned. " God had different demands for me".
" I had a dream that John had been imprisoned". Mary frowned. " Is it true?".
" Yes, it is true".
" I wish God". Mary began to cry. " Would remove my visions".
" Mary". Jesus smiled. " God has decided that you will not be ordinary".


research help: ' Mary called Magdalene' by Margaret George


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: