Sunday, July 12, 2020

Lazarus and Mr Tucker page 4

Lazarus and Mr Tucker page 4 by ric gustafson


Fred Jones pushed the guard button. The door opened revealing Gordon the security guard. Fred glanced over and noticed that the old man was not lying on the sidewalk. " Good morning Gordon".
" Morning Mr Jones".
" What happened to the old man?".
" It was the strangest thing". He shook his head. " At one point, I noticed that the old man had slumped over".
" What did you do?".
" I called 911". His voice hesitated. " Then I rushed over and tried to revive him".
" Were you able to?".
" No, he died in my arms". He had a puzzled look on his face. " Then the strangest thing happened".
" What was that?".
" As he died in my arms". He began to cry". " I thought I heard angels singing".


research help: The Ryrie Study Bible


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: