Sunday, July 26, 2020

Mary of Magdala page 32

Mary of Magdala page 32 by ric gustafson


One day, Jesus and the others were walking among some booths. Jesus was playing with the children. All of a sudden, a Pharisee walked up. " Herod Antipas is looking for you".
" Antipas" Jesus exclaimed. " Tell that fox that I heal people and drive out demons".
" I have warned you". The Pharisee walked away.
Then, a young man approached Jesus.
" Teacher". His voice hesitated. " What must I do to inherit eternal life?".
" Know the commandments".
" I have". He grinned. " Since I was a boy".
" Then sell everything you have". He smiled. " Give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven".
The young man listened intently.
" Then come follow me".
The young man frowned. He walked away.
Tears came to Jesus's eyes.
" It is hard for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God".


research help: ' Mary called Magdalene' by Margaret George


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: