Monday, July 27, 2020

Mary of Magdala page 33

Mary of Magdala page 33 by ric gustafson


Mary was walking near Jesus. All of a sudden, Big James and John were next to him.
" What were you talking about back there?". Jesus stared at the two. " What were you arguing about?".
" John and I want to ask permission for something important".
" And what is that?".
" We ask permission to sit on either side of you". Big James hesitated. " To be your special helpers".
The others heard this and began to murmur among themselves.
" My Sons of Thunder". Jesus sighed. " You don't know what you are asking".
" We know".
" Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?".
" We can".
" Sitting at my right or left is not for me to grant". Jesus sighed again. " These places belong to those prepared by my Father".


research help: ' Mary called Magdalene' by Margaret George


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: