Thursday, July 23, 2020

Mary of Magdala page 29

Mary of Magdala page 29 by ric gustafson


Jesus gathered his followers.
" I want you to go out on missions two by two".
Peter looked shocked. " Two by two".
" I want you to go into the countryside villages and towns".
Peter stared at Jesus. " And do what?".
" Preach the news of the Kingdom of God".
Another follower spoke up. " How do we do that?".
" I will give you the power".
Another follower spoke up. " The power to do what?".
" Heal the sick and cast out demons".
Jesus told them the pairings.
" Mary, I want you to go with John".
" No Master I cannot". She gave Jesus a puzzled stare. " I am a woman".
" That is why you must rely on God".


research help: ' Mary called Magdalene' by Margaret George


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: