Monday, July 20, 2020

Damnation Bridge page 2

Damnation Bridge page 2 by ric gustafson


Standing by a small trail was a young bearded man. He was dressed in white shorts and a white shirt.
" Well, look who's here". Lucifer sneered. " Mr Goody two shoes".
" You knew I had to come".
" I know". He sneered again. " I was hoping you wouldn't come this time".
I stared at both of them. " I'm confused".
Lucifer snickered. " That is the general idea".
Jesus grinned. " I offer you an alternative to the bridge".
" Oh boy". Lucifer exclaimed. " Here we go".
Jesus pointed. " My trail is small and narrow".
" His trail is stupid and boring".
Jesus smiled. " But the rewards of taking my trail are everlasting".
Lucifer laughed. " What a bunch of crock".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: