Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Mary of Magdala page 35

Mary of Magdala page 35 by ric gustafson


One day, the group arrived in a strange place.
Peter spoke up. " Master, where are we?".
" The ancient city of Dan". Jesus sighed. " I needed a far away place to think".
Judas spoke up. " And what did you decide?".
" I must go to Jerusalem". Jesus frowned. " There they kill it's prophets".
" No Master". Peter ran over to him. " We will not permit it".
Horror came over Jesus's face. " Go away Satan!".
" Master". Peter began to cry. " I am just a man".
" Peter". Jesus looked at the burly fisherman. " Who do men say that I am?".
The others replied. " Some say John the Baptist or Elijah".
" Peter". Jesus said this in a stern voice. " Who do you say I am?".
" I say you are the one we have been waiting for".
Jesus smiled. " This has been revealed to you by my Father".


research help: ' Mary called Magdalene' by Margaret George


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: