Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the return of Henry page 2

the return of Henry page 2 by ric gustafson.


Amanda walked into the small lunchroom and noticed her friend Georgia was already sitting at a table. " Lots of customers today" she said as she pulled an egg salad sandwich from her lunch bag and slowly began to eat it.
" For a weeknight, it's been busier then usual" her friend replied with a slight sigh as she kept eating an orange she had brought. " Amanda, tell me about this christian stuff Henry got you into".
" One day at lunch, Henry asked if he could give me something". She took a sip from a milk carton. " I took it even though I had a sinful heart".
" What did he give to you?".
She pulled something from her back pocket. " It is a bible tract that simply says that I need to make the most important decision of my life". She handed the tract to her friend.
" What decision is that?".
" Where we will spend eternity" Amanda said with a grin. " Either with God in heaven or forever seperate from God and Jesus in Hell".
" I never thought of that before" Georgia replied in a sad voice as she finished her lunch and threw her sack in the trash can. " Can I take the tract and look at it some more?".
" Sure".



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: