Sunday, January 29, 2012

1001 Gatekeeper Square page 3

1001 Gatekeeper Square page 3 by ric gustafson


The door opened to reveal a young dark bearded man. " Come in Joan".
She recognized the voice as the Lord's. " A voice I don't recognize is trying to find me".
" I know" he said with a grin as he took her hand and she walked in. " I am the Gatekeeper, you will be safe here".
Just then, there was a knock on the door.
Joan had a look of fear on her young face.
" Don't worry, you are safe here".
Jesus opened the door to reveal a stranger wearing black.
" I'm searching for Joan".
" I am the Gatekeeper" Jesus said as he pointed at Joan. " My sheep recognize my voice".
" Joan, come with me".
She did not move.
" Be gone".
" I'll be back Joan".
Jesus closed the door.


The End- dedicated to Tom E



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: