Monday, August 19, 2013

Mary of Magdala page 1

Mary of Magdala page 1 by ric gustafson


Mary and her mother Rachel watched the harbor from the bluff above.
" Mama, when is Abba's ship coming?".
" Anytime now Mary".
They watched as a small boat quietly entered the harbor.
" Mama, is that Abba's boat?".
" Yes my dear, I believe it is".
They walked back to their courtyard and waited. Soon, someone quietly opened the door. Mary smiled and ran into her father's arms. " Abba, we missed you".
He held her tight. " My little blossom, how you have grown since I've been gone". " Have you been keeping up with your studies?".
" Yes Abba". She grinned proudly. " I have been studying the Hebrew alphabet hard".
His wife Rachel approached. " Your trip went well".
" Yes it did".


research help: ' Mary Magdalene' by Diana Wallis Taylor


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: