Friday, August 16, 2013

Eva B page 11

Eva B page 11 by ric gustafson


Adi comes out of the map room followed by his generals. He always complains to me that he doesn't trust them. The generals are skeptical of Adi's overall strategy. He complains that they never listen to him and are ungrateful. Hans still talks about a breakout. Fraulein Manzialy brings a glass of buttermilk for Adi, plum juice for the children, warm bread and corn on the cob.
" Adi, Henry Ford admired you".
" Thank goodness he was anti Semite".
Hans began to talk about Goring.
" I do not think about Goring any longer".
Magda mentioned Goring.
" I do not want to hear that name mentioned here again". He smiles at the children and then walks back to the map room.
I go back to writing in my diary.


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: