Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Eva B page 14

Eva B page 14 by ric gustafson


Magda is not my rival. My rival is Adi's dog Blondi. Bormann gave Blondi to Adi. Sonnets and poems are written about her. Journalists write about that dog. Bormann sends people pictures of Adi walking that German Shepherd.
I enjoy my two Scotties, Negus and Stasi. I get along with Blondi because I have to. She had five babies in March and Adi now talks constantly about dogs. I loved walking Blondi in the mountains. Adi and I are mountain people.
At the Berghof, September was my favorite part of the year. I miss the Berghof and the walks with Adi.  As I remembered happy memories, I can hear Blondi barking. In this concrete Bunker, she follows Adi everywhere.
Sometimes I can't stand that dog.


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: