Thursday, August 8, 2013

Eva B page 9

Eva B page 9 by ric gustafson


The shelling up above has been getting worse. Because of this, Bormann has asked upper level officers to remove their rank from their uniforms. For my wedding to Adi, I've decided to have Bormann and Goebbels as witnesses and Magda as my maid of honor. It was such a happy day when Adi became chancellor. I was very proud of him and knew that he would spend less time with me.
I was so proud of Adi and knew that he would rule Germany. That night he came over late after celebrating with his staff. He gave me a vanilla cream cake that had walnuts on top. He was tired and his lips were dry and cracked. We ate in silence until the cake was all gone. At that point, I knew that Germany came first. I kept thinking about my wedding day. That little piece of paper will state that I am Frau Hitler. As a wedding present, Magda could not find a nightgown. Instead, she gave me a Russian shirt that her driver had found. She also gave me a violet scarf to go along with the shirt.
" You look lovely" Magda exclaimed. " Adi will be pleased".


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: