Saturday, August 17, 2013

Eva B page 12

Eva B page 12 by ric gustafson


Hans kept pleading with me. " I have one last chance to reach the Pichelsdorf Bridge".
Magda waved him off with one of her hands". How can the children and I fly in one of your open cockpit planes?".
" I have five planes" he said with a proud grin. " We could do it". He showed me a list of people from the Bunker  who could fly if Adi would order a breakout.
Helga pointed toward Hans. " Is the pilot going to live with us?".
Magda smiled. " No dear, he has to fly out the wounded soldiers".
Helga pulled her hair. " I want Uncle Fuhrer to fix my hair".
" Fraulein Braun can fix it for you".
" No". She stomped her feet in protest. " Only Uncle Fuhrer can fix it".
I laughed. " He's much to busy to do that".
Adi walked in smiling. " I have time to do that".
He takes Helga's hand and leaves.
Hans frowns because he did not mention a breakout.


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: