Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beatitudes 2012 page 1

Beatitudes 2012 page 1 by ric gustafson


I stared out the window of my office at the beautiful summer sky. I noticed that a lot of coworkers were walking across the street to Murphy Park. I asked my coworker Frank if he wanted to eat in the park today for a change. He refused so I took my lunch out of the breakroom refrigerator and walked outside.
I crossed Northland Ave and entered the large park. I noticed a young man with a dark beard sitting on a tall mound of dirt. Around him were benches on which people were sitting eating their lunches. I sat down on one of the benches, opened my sack lunch and began to listen to the young man.


research help: ' A Beautiful Offering' by Angela Thomas


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: