Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mr Firecracker page 2

Mr Firecracker page 2 by ric gustafson


Erich walked up to the first tee. A young bearded man wearing white shorts, a white tshirt and a white visor was standing by the blue start box.
" Sorry I'm late" he said in a frustrated voice as he took his driver out of his bag. " I had to quickly test my blood".
" That's ok" he said with a smile. " I understand".
" That's good" he replied as he put a red tee into the ground and then put a ball on it. " Some people don't". He quickly glanced around. " What happened to Homer and Frank?".
" For some reason they had to leave". He took out a white ball and a white tee. " It appears that it is just you and me playing. He glanced down the fairway. " It looks like the group ahead of us is on the green". " Shall we start?".
" Sure".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: