Monday, October 10, 2022

down at the Witches Brew page 2

 down at the Witches Brew page 2 by ric gustafson


As Todd and Martin walked through the doorway, cob webs hit their faces.
Todd felt something against his right leg. He looked down.
He yelled in fear. " A black cat".
" Felix". The cat was picked up by an older woman dressed totally in black. " Welcome boys to the Witches Brew". She gave a slight cackle. The cat jumped down and ran into a dark corner. " What can I do for you?".
" We're lost" Martin replied. He glanced around at the spooky decor. " My parents live on Ridgewood Avenue".
" I'm not sure where that is".
Todd turned toward the front door. " Sorry to bother you".
" Wait, you boys look hungry". She cackled and pointed toward an empty booth. " You can be my last customers today".
" No thanks". Todd walked toward the door. " I'll wait for you outside".
The witch frowned. " That's a shame".
" Sorry to bother you". Martin walked toward the door. His friend walked out. Martin opened the front door.
The witch gave an evil grin. " I also do tarot readings".
Martin grinned. " I have a good friend whose into that".
" Come back tomorrow at 7 and I can show you what it is".
" Ok". He smiled. " What street is this?".
" This is Endor Lane".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: