Sunday, October 23, 2022

a Prodigal Son Thanksgiving page 6

 a Prodigal Son Thanksgiving page 6 by ric gustafson


Father closed his office door. He stared at his son. " Aren't you happy that your brother came home?".
" How could you have a party for him?".
" I prayed that he would come home". Father smiled. " And he did".
" I have faithfully worked for you". Anger was beginning to show on his face. " Not once did you give me a party".
" I'm sorry son". Father frowned. " I did not know you felt this way".
" Instead you have a party for a lazy bum of a son who left for two years and spent all of his inheritance money".
" Jeff, I love both of you equally".
Jeff began to walk toward the door. " Father, I'm so angry with you right now".
" Jeff, please try to understand".
Jeff opened the door. " Father, right now I can't".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: