Monday, October 17, 2022

a Prodigal Son Thanksgiving page 2

 a Prodigal Son Thanksgiving page 2 by ric gustafson


Joseph put some clothes into a backpack. His friend walked in.
" What are you doing Joseph?".
" Going home Breako".
" I realize you have already spent all of your inheritance money". His friend smiled. " I'll cover you until you find another job".
" My last job was working on a pig farm". His stomach growled. " I'm tired and I'm hungry".
Breako looked concerned. " What is your father going to say?".
" I don't know". Joseph kept putting clothes into his backpack. " I'm going to ask for his forgiveness".
" But why?".
" I have no money and I'm hungry". He zipped up the backpack. " Even my father's workers are doing better than I am".
Breako frowned. " Goodbye my friend".
They embraced.
" Thank you for being my friend". 
Joseph put on his backpack and left.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: