Friday, December 13, 2013

the broken Christmas pitcher page 7

the broken Christmas pitcher page 7 by ric gustafson


The young man reached down and picked up the broken pottery piece. He handed it to Myron. " It looks like this is your last broken piece".
He took it and put some glue on it.
" How is your relationship going with Daphne?".
Myron put the piece into the broken pitcher. " Ok, I guess". He gave the young man a sad stare. " Actually we've decided to put our relationship on hold for awhile".
" How do you feel about that?".
" I love her and it's breaking my heart to not have her with me".
" Pray to God and he will help you through this trial".
" I pray to God all the time".
The young man smiled. " Good, keep it up because God is listening".
Myron thought for a moment. " I've decided to go home in the morning".
" That's fine because your Christmas pitcher is done".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric
'

No comments: