Saturday, December 21, 2013

Noah's wife page 4

Noah's wife page 4 by ric gustafson


We traveled away from the Nile and the ground was hard baked because of no rain. Noah was protective of me and my stomach because he wanted me to bear him some sons. I asked him if he was going to bestow upon me a name.
" On to Sorum my wife" he said with a grin. " My flock awaits".
Sorum was the last place I wanted to go. As we approached, I noticed how barren the land was. There was no vegetation but just some scrub brush. I asked Noah about that.
" This barren land are the crops of sinners".
" What about the women of the town?".
" Most are prostitutes".
" And the children?".
" They are too".
" Who rules this land?".
" Nephilim".


research help:  ' Sinners and the Sea' by Rebecca Kanner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: