Thursday, December 19, 2013

Noah's wife page 2

Noah's wife page 2 by ric gustafson


Father applied some potion to my mark.
There was a knock on our tent flap. In walked Arrat the Storyteller. " Eben, I have some news".
" Daughter, can you leave us alone for a while?".
I walked out.
" Some of the tribesmen found Mechem who sold you the potion for your daughter". He stared at my father. " His body was found at the edge of the river".
" What does that have to do with my daughter?".
" Some of the tribesmen think your daughter used her demon influence to kill him".
" She is a motherless child".
" There is a way that I can save your daughter from being killed".
" What's that?".
" There is a man who lives five days journey west of here".
" Have you spoken of him before?".
" No, he is upright and a man of God".
" Which God?".
" The God of Adam".
" What is the name of this man who is looking for a wife?".
" Noah".


research help: ' Sinners and the Sea' by Rebecca Kanner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: