Tuesday, July 16, 2013

No Time chapter 10 page 3

No Time chapter 10 page 3 by ric gustafson


" Bryson, have you ever heard of the word eternity?".
" I don't know much about the bible" he said as he scratched his chin. " I believe it means forever".
" That is correct". He smiled at Bryson and Jessica. " When you die, you will be in one of two places forever".
Jessica grinned. " Heaven or Hell".
" That is correct". He held out his wrists. " Bryson, do you know why I don't wear a watch?".
" No".
" In eternity which is forever, there will be no time".
Bryson glanced at his fixed watch. " I need to get back to the office and catch up on my work".
" Thanks for helping Jessica with the deliveries today" Father Time said as he gave Bryson a hug. " I hope you learned something too".
" I did". He gave Jessica a hug. " Thank you for letting me help you with the deliveries today".
" Thank you Bryson".
He stared at his watch, smiled and walked out.

The End- dedicated to Tom E


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: