Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Am: a holy God

I Am: a holy God by ric gustafson


I Chronicles 16:29 says worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. When we feel joy, peace and the wonders of God, we are enveloped in God's holiness. God's holiness brings purity, brightness, peacefulness and joy to our souls. We were designed by God for holiness and the Holy Spirit fills that void. Holiness is when we give everything to God and follow him. We do not need to worry about our needs and desires because God in his holiness will always take care of us. God says be holy because I am holy. God wants us to abandon ourselves and let God be God through us. We need to pray to God that we will see holiness as something he wants us to enjoy forever.


research help: ' I Am' by Steve Fry


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: