Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Eva B page 5

Eva B page 5 by ric gustafson


Goring who was the commissioner of aviation understood Adi. At times he could be sweet like during Adi's birthdays. I called him Hermie and he called me Evie. Sometimes the Bunker is quiet and I watch Dr Morell at work. Before bedtime, I brush my hair fifty times with a brush that Adi had given me. In this Bunker, Magda has been a life saver. She came from elegant life and has shown me lots of things. She showed me how to wear fancy gowns at fancy dinners at the Berghof. Sometimes she gets on my nerves and tries to tell me what to do. Only Adi can tell me what to do. Sometimes she gets too close to Adi, and I have to put her into her place.
People would extend their arms and give Adi a stiff salute. He would give them a simple salute by bending his elbow and raising his hand no higher than his right ear. Magda teases me that I do not please Adi or pleasure him as much even though I do. Sometimes we talk about Hess and why he flew to talk to the British.


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: