Friday, July 19, 2013

Eva B page 2

Eva B page 2 by ric gustafson


When I was a child, I dreamed of marrying a prince. My mother was an ardent Catholic and displayed it by wearing a red scapula. My father was a teacher of crafts and my mother was a dressmaker. My sisters Ilse, Gretl and I grew up in a small house with a large yard and we had sunflowers that were taller than we were. We went to a Catholic school and were told to be proud of Germany's art and literature. We memorized the phrase ' the German spirit will heal the world'. I was good in reading and poor in math. I am very athletic and was always chosen for exercises before church each morning. My life before Herr Wolf was very ordinary. If only Bavarian nobility could see me now.
Everything changed in my life forever when I met Adi.


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: