Thursday, April 26, 2012

the story of Martha page 32

the story of Martha page 32 by ric gustafson


Lazarus heard a knock at the back gate. He opened it to reveal their friend Thomas. " Hello, my friend".
" Lazarus, I have great news".
" What news is that?" Martha replied as she and Mary joined them as they sat down on a nearby bench.
" I have seen the Lord".
" Where Thomas?".
" In an upper room where the doors were shut and locked" he said with a broad grin. " All of a sudden, he appeared and told me to touch his hands and feet and put my hand into his side".
" What did he say to you?".
" He said do not be unbelieving but believe". " And then he told me something else".
" What was that?".
" He said blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe".


research help: ' Martha' by Diana Wallis Taylor


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: