Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Greetings from the Bob Lewis Museum page 2

Christmas Greetings from the Bob Lewis Museum page 2 by ric Gustafson


I drove up a long hill and then noticed a small yellow farmhouse. It was surrounded by a white picket fence. I stopped the car in the large snowy driveway. A sign in the front yard said ' The Bob Lewis Museum come on in". Doris and I got out and walked up to a screen door. I knocked.
A big burly man wearing coveralls opened the door. " Hi, I'm Bob Lewis".
" Hi". Doris smiled. " My wife and I saw your sign and was curious about your museum".
" Great". He shook my hand. " That it'll be two dollars to see it".
I opened my wallet and handed him two ones.
" Follow me, my museum is outside in my barn".
" Would you like a Christmas cookie?". He took one off a nearby tray.
" No thanks" was my reply. " I'm diabetic".
We walked out the screen door and across to a red barn. He opened the latch on the door and slowly opened it. He turned on the inside lights.
My jaw dropped.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: