Friday, September 13, 2013

Why? trusting God when my heart is broken

Why? trusting God when my heart is broken by ric gustafson


Bad things will happen to everyone. It can be easy to say ' Why God did you let this happen to me?. Are you displeased with me?. What have I done wrong?. We think to ourselves if God really loves me only good things are going to happen. When bad things do happen to us, we begin to question our relationship with God.
When we suffer, do we become angry, resentful and confused?. Have we ever doubted God's love for us?. When these feelings and situations come up, God wants us to pray to him. God loves us more than anything else and sent his Son to die for us and set us free. Bad things will happen to those who love Jesus. We must remember that glory follows suffering and life follows death. When we suffer, it is hard to glimpse glory. The next time we say Why me God? pray to our heavenly father and he will say back quietly why not you? just trust me.


research help: ' Why?' by Anne Graham Lotz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: