Sunday, September 22, 2013

a carwash christian life page 1

a carwash christian life page 1 by ric gustafson



John 10:9- ' I am the door; if anyone enters through me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture'.


We drive up to the entrance of the car wash. I notice to the left is a bright red light and that the entrance door is closed. I put the Saturn into park and wait. I begin to wonder when the light is going to turn green and the door will open. As I sat there, I began to wonder. Is the christian life like this carwash. Things seem to be going great and then all of a sudden, the light is red and the door is closed.


Matthew 7:7-' Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you'.


There are times when I think to myself ' I want this and I want it now'. It is the wrong attitude to have. The red light is still on and the carwash door is still closed. God's timing is not our timing and he knows what's best for us. God's will must always be done and not mine. God is in charge of our lives and his timing is always perfect.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric




No comments: