Sunday, September 8, 2013

Eva B page 21

Eva B page 21 by ric gustafson


Adi can hear the enemy above. He leads me into the wedding room. I take his arm. We are introduced to City Councilor Walter Wagner. Bormann, Josef and Magda are by my side. First we declare that we are third generation Aryans. I begin to sign as Eva Braun and then change it to Eva Hitler. Bormann and Josef sign as witnesses. Afterwards, we walk into the dining area for a reception.
Magda smiled. " The children are asleep if you would like to see them".
We quietly walk into their room. " They look so peaceful".
" Tomorrow night, I will crush a cyanide capsule into their mouths while they sleep".
I frowned at that thought.
" Josef and I will follow after".
I walk back to my room and wait for Adi.
Josef and Magda put cyanide capsules around their necks and took a nap near their children.
What is it like to die?. My bones and Adi's will go up in flames. There has never been a noble death in my family. I stare at the little pillbox by my bed. Adi and I will have an enduring destiny.
Later, Adi puts on a common soldier's uniform and then puts his Iron Cross on the left side of his tunic. I put on a black dress with pink roses stitched near the neck.
It is early morning and we sit down on Adi's blue and white sofa. My notebook is on my lap and a pencil in my hand. I put a cyanide capsule on my tongue and put a Walther 7.65 revolver against Adi's right temple.
" Say something Adi".
" Mohnstrudel".
I pull the trigger and bite down on the capsule.


The End


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: