Saturday, September 7, 2013

Eva B page 19

Eva B page 19 by ric gustafson


I have decided to wear a simple black dress with roses on the side. Bormann has arranged for tulips to be delivered by midnight. Later there is a knock at my door. It is Bormann with an agenda for the wedding ceremony. He is not happy that I have painted my toes for the occasion. The wedding is going to take place after midnight with a justice of the peace. His name is Walter Wagner and Goebbels is going to be my witness. We are going to have a short party and then retire to Adi's bedroom. Later that morning, Adi and I are going to kill ourselves.
There is another knock on the door. It is Magda.
" I'm going to wear red to your wedding". She smiled. " Josef, myself and the children will follow".
" Have you told Adi?".
" Yes I have told the Fuhrer and we have his blessing".
" What about the children?".
" I will be giving them chocolate filled with the drug Finodin".
" What about you and Josef?".
" Both my husband and I have glass cyanide capsules".
I grinned. " There is so much to do before my wedding".
" Eva, I am here to help you".


research help: ' The Patient Ecstasy of Fraulein Braun' by Lavonne Mueller


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric



No comments: