Monday, September 16, 2013

Line 1 2013 page 1

Line 1 2013 page 1 by ric gustafson


Jesse Carter yawned as he poured coffee into a large station mug. " Marci, I am not used to this early in the morning".
" I know" the young woman replied as she combed through her tangled red hair. " I'm not a morning person either". She put a plastic cup of orange juice next to the call console. She noticed right away that the Line 1 button was red. " That's odd" she said as she stared at the console. " Jesse, you already have a call on Line 1".
He sat down in his chair and put his coffee cup next to his microphone. He put on his earphones and set his little black bible next to the cup. He closed his eyes to pray. ' Father Son Holy Spirit, be with me now and give me strength for these calls'. He opened his eyes and pushed the console button.
" Good morning, this is the Jesse morning show".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: