Monday, September 23, 2013

a carwash christian life page 2

a carwash christian life page 2 by ric gustafson


Psalm 25:5-' In you I wait all the day'.


I'm still waiting for that little light to turn green and the door to open. I began to think to myself if I ask the right way when I pray. I wondered if I ask in a sincere and truthful manner from the heart. Or do I ask only thinking about myself and my sinful desires.
I believe that if I pray with a truthful and open heart that the red light will turn to green and that door will open. I also know that if my heart hardens, that light will turn to red and that door will close again.
I believe that God wants us to pray and ask him with a sincere and open heart. When we do, that light will turn to green and the door will open. Then we will be able to continue our carwash and wash our souls.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: