Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Line 1 2013 page 2

Line 1 2013 page 2 by ric gustafson


" Good morning" a voice said with a strange cackle.
" And whom do I have the pleasure of being my first call of the morning?".
The voice hesitated. " I go by many names".
Jesse stared at Marci and then took a sip of coffee. " So what name should I call you?".
" My name is Satan but the father of lies is fine".
" The father of lies?".
The voice cackled again. " Actually Jesse, I called for two reasons".
The voice hesitated. " First of all, I know that your show reaches a lot of people".
" Thank you".
" Secondly, I would like to be totally honest with my comments".
Jesse gave Marci a puzzled look. " Satan being honest".
" I know it's a shock". The voice hesitated. " I would like to with your permission".
Jesse noticed that no other calls were lighting up. He quickly bowed his head and prayed. ' Jesus, please give me the strength to get through this'. He put a hand on his little black bible.
" Sure".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: