Sunday, September 29, 2013

a carwash christian life page 5

a carwash christian life page 5 by ric gustafson


Psalm 51:10-' Create in me a clean heart O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me'.


My car is now in neutral and going down the trough by itself. Water is coming from both sides and is getting the car ready for the next phase. All of a sudden, white foamy suds are washing the front, rear and sides of the car. As the car keeps going, water comes back out and washes the suds away. As the car keeps moving, a large vent begins to dry off the car.
As the car became dry, I began to ponder. As my life gets washed inside and out, am I spot free or not?. The God we love is a jealous God and wants 100 percent of our hearts at all times. Am I giving God 100 percent or not?. The sinful part of my heart says I'm still keeping part of it for myself. God washes us and wants us to be 100 percent spot free.
After the car is dried, the exit is near.


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric









No comments: