Monday, May 27, 2024

come and see page 7

come and see page 7 by ric gustafson


Philip walked into his friend's house. Nathanael was sitting on his bed.
" Nathanael". Philip stared at his friend. " He is the one".
Nathanael laughed. " You said that about the Baptizer".
" This time I am sure".
" Who is he?".
" Jesus of Nazareth".
" Nazareth". Nathanael laughed. " Can anything good come out of Nazareth?".
Philip smiled. " Come and see".
Thirty minutes later.
" Jesus, this is my friend Nathanael".
" Yes". Jesus smiled. " The truthteller".
Nathanael gave Jesus a puzzled stare. " How do you know me?".
Jesus smiled again. " I saw you under the fig tree".
" Rabbi". Nathanael grinned. " I believe you are the Son of God".
" Follow me".


research help: ' The Chosen Come and See' by Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: