Thursday, May 16, 2024

come and see page 1

 come and see page 1 by ric gustafson


John looked out the window of his home. It was late afternoon. His heart was heavy with grief. His brother James had been recently slain by a sword. This was at the direction of King Herod Agrippa.
Mary walked over to John. " Patience, they'll be here".
John looked out the window again. It had started raining. " But the rain".
" They walked three years with my son". She smiled. " A little rain won't hurt them".
An hour later, everyone invited had come. Their feet were washed. They sat down by a fire.
" I have my notes". John showed the pages to the others. " I wanted to ask you some questions about Jesus our Master".
Matthew looked at John. " Did you want to talk about your brother tonight?".
" No, I want to talk about Jesus tonight". John smiled at Peter. " Peter, can I start with you tonight?".
" Sure".


research help: ' The Chosen Come and See' by Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: