Wednesday, February 14, 2024

seven deadly sins page 13

 seven deadly sins page 13 by ric gustafson


Elaine knocked on Mr Halsteen's office door. In her hand was a notebook. She had written down an idea she wanted to show her boss. She knocked again.
" Come in".
She walked into a sparse office. She sat down. " Mr Halsteen, I have an idea I wanted to show you for the new T bone campaign".
" I'm kinda busy right now".
" Could you please look at my idea?". She handed him her notebook. " I think you'll like it".
" I'll look at it after I look at Roger's first".
" Mr Halsteen, could you look at it please in case you have questions?".
Ben glanced at it. He handed it back. " I like Roger's better".
" Mr Halsteen, all you did was glance at it?".
" I'm sorry Elaine". He gave her a cold stare. " I like Roger's better".
" Bur Mr Halsteen".
" I think a male's perspective is what is needed for this campaign".
" Are you saying what I think your saying?".
" Yes".
Elaine walked out of the office. She walked down the hallway to Mr Firestone's office door and knocked.


research help: ' The Journey' by Billy Graham


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: