Thursday, February 15, 2024

Flavius Artemis the centurion page 1

 Flavius Artemis the centurion page 1 by ric gustafson


My name is Flavius Artemis. I am a centurion. I was asked to come to the Via Nomentana. The nearby hills are full of graveyards. When I got there, it was completely dark. I noticed dark forms carrying lanterns.
I asked someone near me. " Why are there people in the dark gathering in this graveyard?".
" We are Christians". The old man smiled. " We have to gather in secret".
Flavius scratched his chin. " Why is that?".
" Jews and the population hate us". The old man frowned. " They accuse us of crimes".
Just then, a young man appeared near a fire. " He is here".
Flavius stared at the old man. " Who is here?".
" Peter the fisherman". He grinned at the centurion. " He was with Christos".
" Christos?".
" Jesus the Nazarene".
Memories of serving under Pontius Pilate began to fill Flavius's mind.


research help: ' the Murder of Jesus' by James Macarthur


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: