Sunday, February 18, 2024

Flavius Artemis the centurion page 3

 Flavius Artemis the centurion page 3 by ric gustafson


One day, I searched for the elderly fisherman. I wanted to give him a warning. I found him at a house belonging to Miriam. The house was at the edge of the Trans Tiler area of the city.
When I arrived, the apostle recognized me. With Peter was Timothy. Timothy was Paul's assistant.
I frowned at the elderly fisherman. " They want to arrest you and Paul".
" Thank you for your warning".
" They want to take you to Mamertine Prison".
Then those present tried to convince Peter to escape from Rome.
Peter looked at Flavius. " I cannot leave the breathren".
" I could help you escape to the Allan Hills". Flavius smiled. " I could secure a ship to take you to Naples or Sicily".
" I know my friend". Peter hugged me. " My place is here".
I nodded. " As a centurion, I understand".
" Flavius, you are a good friend".
I smiled. " May his will be done".


research help: ' The Murder of Jesus' by James Macarthur


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: