Monday, March 26, 2018

I was there page 21

I was there page 21 by ric Gustafson


I knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Herod in an open purple robe.
He growled. " You have a prisoner".
" Yes, Jesus of Nazareth". I handed him a rolled parchment. " Here are the charges against him".
He ignored them. " Bring him in". He adjusted his robe. " Herodias, we have a guest".
He looked at Jesus. " Untie him". It was done. He studied Jesus for a moment. " Jesus of Nazareth, I've longed to see you". He walked around Jesus. " I hear that you perform miracles".
Jesus was silent.
He walked over and put a chalice to Jesus's face. " Change this water into wine".
Jesus remained silent.
He yelled into Jesus's face. " You are a fraud".
Herod yelled at me. " Take him away".
I led Jesus away.


research help: ' The soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: