Thursday, March 22, 2018

I was there page 18

I was there page 18 by ric Gustafson


Pilate raised the scroll. " What charges are you bringing against this man?".
Caiaphas grinned. " If he were not a criminal, we would not have handed him to you".
Pilate stared at the chief priest. " Take him yourself and judge him by your own law".
Annas raised his voice. " We have no right to execute anyone".
" We have found this man subverting our nation". Caiaphas pointed a finger at Jesus. " He claims to be the Messiah a King".
Pilate pointed at me. " Bring him inside". He walked back into the hall.
As I brought Jesus through the doors, I noticed Claudia watching through a second floor window. As we entered the hall, Pilate threw the scroll of charges on a table.
" That Caiaphas has me trapped". He walked toward Jesus. " Are you the King of the Jews?".


research help: ' The Soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: