Sunday, March 25, 2018

I was there page 20

I was there page 20 by ric Gustafson


Pilate grabbed the charges from the table. He walked outside.
I led Jesus behind him.
Pilate sat down. " I find no basis for charges against him".
Caiaphas began yelling accusations at Jesus.
Pilate looked at Jesus. " Don't you hear the testimony they are bringing against you".
Jesus did not answer.
" I find no basis for a charge against him".
Annas spoke up. " He stirs up the people by his teaching".
Pilate stared at the former high priest. " Is he a Galilean?".
Caiaphas nodded his head. " Yes".
Pilate smiled. " Send him to Herod".
He rose from the judgment seat. He walked back into the hall.


research help: ' The soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: